Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tag You're It!



Hello my fellow bloggers and friends!!! 
I was tagged by ma chére soeur and blogger Cheli (please check out her blog if you have not already done so..http://chelsontheverge.blogspot.com/). This exercise is a fun way to learn more about me and I hope I don’t scare you off :)


The Rules:
1. Post these rules on your blog
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ Blah blah blah, you legiti­mately have to tag 11 peeps!

10 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love traveling and learning about new cultures
2. I am a Germaphobe (Definition: Any person who is obsessed cleanliness and defeating bacteria).  
3. I am addicted to shoes.  I have over 50 pairs  
4. I rarely cook but I have found a new use for my kitchen, which is whipping up Body Butters.
5. I love spicy food.  
6. I am a vegan enthusiast. 
7. I am afraid of bugs.  
8. I ran 2 half marathons and I aspire to run a full marathon one day.
9. I love cats
10. I am afraid of heights but I like views from the top. 


Cheli’s Questions for Me:
  1. What is/are your favorite colors? Pink and Teal
  2. What is your true passion in life...be honest? That’s a great question.  I’m not sure what that “true” passion is. My passion evolves as I evolve in life and right now it is living a healthy lifestyle and informing others about making the best decision on what they put in their bodies and on their skin.
  3. Books or Movies? Movies; I’m looking forward to watching “Underworld: Awakening” in theaters January 20th.
  4. What do you love the most about blogging? The ability to share and learn
  5. What is your biggest fear? My deepest fear is losing someone close to me (death)
  6. Wine or liquor? Wine. I prefer white over red. 
  7. Where is the one place you would love to live out the rest of your life? Preferably a tropical Island - once I visit a couple I will narrow it down. 
  8. Resolutions or wing it? Wing it (unscripted...) 
  9. Night Club or Live music lounge? Live Music
  10. Where will be the ultimate vacation get away? Belize
  11. Boutiques or Mass Retail? and if you said Boutique, clue me in on your fave ;0) Boutiques (Fab’rik)
My Questions To You:
  1. Which is more appealing to to you meat/fish or fruits/veggies?
  2. Are you a conformist or an independent?
  3. What are the top 3 items you cannot leave home without?
  4. When is your favorite time of the year (spring, summer, fall, winter)?
  5. What is your favorite movie of all time and why?
  6. Has reading a book ever made you cry? Which one?
  7. What would you do if you won a million dollars today?
  8. Who do you think is the sexiest man and woman alive?
  9. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 
  10. When you were growing up what did you want to become in life?
  11. And the last question, iPhone or Blackberry?
Tag you're it!


A true knowledge of ourselves is knowledge of our power
 - Mark Rutherford

No comments:

Post a Comment