Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome to my Blog!



Hi I'm QuietStorm! 

What exactly is Unscripted...?  It is simply about my life and knowledge I acquire along the way to benefit me physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.  Life is a journey; most of us believe in the destination and the rest of us believe in the journey.  I look at my life today and it is definitely not how I expected it to be five years ago. But I am content and appreciate all my successes and failures because it has molded me into the person I am today.

As of October 2011, I stopped trying to plan out my destiny and I am focused on the here and now.  I have made the commitment to start living life to the fullest and enjoying the things I want out of life, instead of focusing on what those around me think should be important.  As life is unscripted, my blog is Unscripted. It will be a blend of everything life has offered me and can offer you. 

I am currently working on living a healthier life. This blog is an avenue for me to share my adventures and projects with you. Through my endless internet searches for ways to improve my health in a “green” way, I've come across various blogs and websites that have inspired me. I have taken some of those ideas and revised them to suit my lifestyle. I treat my blog more as a hobby and an extension of my desire to help people by knowledge sharing. I want to learn from you as well so feel free to drop a comment or ask a question. I hope I can inspire you to stop planning life and just start living it, unscripted...unscripted.



Live boldly. Laugh loudly. Love truly. Play as often as you can. Work as smart as you are able. Share your heart as deeply as you can reach."
 ~Mary Anne Radmacher

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting and I am looking forward to reading more from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your bio and I also agree with you that life is unscripted. Often times we are dealt with certain cards, and we either through them away or don't use them because we think that they do not fall into the plans that w have set up for ourselves. This usually leads to miss-opportunities. So I am looking forward to read more of your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great begining...looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right on! It's agreed that so many things can't be planned for and we need to have our own unique goals to reach out to and find that "thing" speaks to us individually. Breathe, eat, pray and live healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you Anonymous, Original Hair, Cheli, and JGR for taking the time to read my post and posting your comments.

    ReplyDelete